To prepare any site for the installation of wind turbines many contracts have to be prepared, negotiated and signed. The public approval procedures require the preparation and submission of many documents.
To give you a short (non-exhaustive) overview, some of these include:
- conclusion of land lease agreements for all properties being affected by the wind farm itself, access roads and the electric cables to be buried underground,
- initiating independent surveys for the buiding permit,
- ordering quotations for infrastructure measures (access roads and cables),
- building application including submission of all required documents
(this also requires close collaboration with the wind turbine manufacturer),
- conclusion of the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) and negotiation of conditions for the grid connection,
- negotiation of any equity, debt or project financing.